Sunday, July 27, 2014

On and on

I don't fully understand it.  Saturday I slept on and off all day.  BLAH.

Sunday I was pretty busy.

I did install the Yosemite beta this weekend.  I also installed the Xcode beta.  I'm tempted to try out Swift.

I also have a few side development projects that I need to get started on.

My time on World of Warcraft rarely exceeds about 5 minutes a day.  If that!  It's hard to imagine how much time I've spent playing it over the past 6 years.  I think it was the community, friends, and raiding.  As all 3 have dwindled so has my interest.

I do enjoy playing Diablo but I have some of the same issues.  No real community, friends, or raiding.  So I can only play so much.

The trick is to change some of that focus to other things.  Exercise more and work on some of those unfinished projects.

Let's see how we can finish up the 2nd half of the year!

No comments: