Wednesday, July 09, 2014

It's time to do something new.  That means a lot of things, so I think I'm going to start writing for the next few weeks or months about it.  It's a big list:


  • Career
  • Health
  • Weight (goes along with Health)
  • Gaming / Hobbies
  • Goals
The hardest part is knowing that change doesn't happen overnight.  We want immediately results.  As you may have heard, we live in the fast food nation.  5-minute anything is almost too long.  I remember growing up without technology and when I look back I can't imagine anymore.

A few years ago I started having anxiety issues and panic attacks.  Now if I don't have my phone near me at all times I start freaking out.  I can't imagine what people used to go through.  Maybe it wasn't as bad.  Maybe society as it is today helped to bring some of this on.  But that is beyond my desire to analyze.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring but every day is a new day.


No comments: